Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One Who Saved Me

Search and Select The Passage

Acts 13:36-41

Watch The Context:

The continuation of Paul's sermon regarding the saviour Jesus. The Sermon was preached after synagogue worship in Pisidian Antioch the center of military and civil government of Galatia. The popultion was a mix of jewish immigrant, and gentiles.

Observe The Word:

Experience decay - can be translated as corruption - showing the impact of sin

Justified - come from the greek word "set free"

Reflect The Mesage:

Christ is indeed the saviour-for the early church and for me today. In His love i am freed from the chain of eternal death that suppose to be for me. He died, but he didnt experience decay - the symbol of eternal death. This death wad conquered when he was ressurected and give me the freedom from death. Thank you Lord for that freedom.

Develop a new walk with God:

I am free LORD and i am renewed. Help me to always remember this powerful mesage and live up to he grace i have received.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jurong East Street 21,,Singapore

No comments: