Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Proverbs 12:1

Corrections is something that not easy to swallow for a person like me. Not only that it affects my ego, its also embarassing. However this Proverbs reminds me again that those who loves instruction loves knowledge. Simply means those who is able to learn from their mistake considered wise.

Making mistake is not something that noone is immune to but not all are able to correct themselves on their own. Sometimes we need someone's help to open up our eyes to see what is the mistake we did. Those who refuse to open up is considered stupid by the Proverbs.

So this is something new for me, but on the same time very meaningful. I will try my best to allow God to reminds me both directly or through someone that He sends me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1,Singapore,Singapore

No comments: