Thursday, March 17, 2011

SWORD for Deuteronomy 17:19

Select the Verse of Today:
Deuteronomy 17:19

Watch the Context:
The verse in part of God's Instruction regarding the Criteria for the Future King of Israel

Observe the Word:
Read - A process of knowing, information gathering
Follow Carefully - Obedience

Reflect the Lesson Taken:
Have i take a special consideration of meditating in the word of God? Have my busy life have taken me from spending enough time with the Word? Have i set aside the love of the word and replace it with my personal entertainment such as Facebook. Youtube, and Games? For if i do, probably i actually did not revere God and revere my personal idol - Disobedience of 10 Commandments.

Develop a new commitment to Lesson:
By your Grace today let me be:

OBEDIENCE to giving my time reflecting and meditating upon the word of God

Prayer

No comments: