Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 Chronicles 7.14

Search. And select the passage

2 Chronicles 7:14

Watch the context

The story is part of God's answer to Solomon and his prayer. God gave the assurance to Solomon tha He is a faithful God who are able to provide all the things that Solomon needed according to His will

Observe the word:

If my people - condition in which human has the opportunity to make a decision

Humble themselves - withouth acknowledging God as their true God and saviour, then it is almost impossible to accept God

Reflect the message

Have ibeen humble enough to God and ask for His guidance? Have I called His name and pray? Have I turned from my wicked way and surrender my life to the power of God?

Develop the new walk with God:

Keyword:HUMILITY and PRAYER

I should humble myself and ask God for His guidance

No comments: