Saturday, April 30, 2011

Psalm 1:3-5

Search and Select The Passage
Psalm 1:3-5

Watch The Context
The writer of the Psalm wants to compare the life and walk of believers and sinners

Observe The Word:
"the LORD wathces" - the importance of presence.God's presence is the main differences between righteous and "sinner" (please take note that i am using the term sinner in the context of the Psalm and not as stereotyping any particular people)

Reflect on the Message:
The LORD watches the path of the righteous: the expression that is placed here is a wonderful assurance for me in the wy i live day by day. It gives me that hope of God's presence that is ACTIVELY there through my life. It means, i am important. Not so much because of who i am, but because of who He is as a God.

Develop a new pat of Grace
LORD, help me to walk in your path of righteousness, walk and lead my way. For i have put my trust in you.

No comments: