Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Psalm 1:1

Search and Select the passage
Pasalm 1:1
Watch the context:
This verse is part of David's songs as reminder that our true refuge is God alone
Observe the Word:
Walk, stand, sit - the whole process of man in old testament time. Means the person full conscience is not driven by wickedness and sin
Reflect the message:
How do i walk with the wicked - in following their path? What is their path? If Jesus say that it is the wide path, that means all the desire of the world: fame, fortune, possesion, and self. Have my life been focused on all this path that leads to condemnation?
How do i stand with the sinners? - through my alegiance? Through my personal way of living?
How do i sit the mockers? Thru the word that comes out from my mouth?
Develop A New Walk in Grace:
Guard my Path O LORD, Keep my stand, wacth my mouth so i may not sin against You.

No comments: