Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beauty of Soul Searching

Psalm 139:23-24

David is well known for his honesty with God and others. Now, when the bible talk about honesty of David, it's not so much in ethical form but rather as his real expression of what inside him with God. Now in the situation of apsalm 139, David was surrounded with enemies. Yet,his prayer was real that God Ned to search him first in order for Him to work in David's life.

This is the great question that often make me ponder, do I ever asked God to really search me inside? As far as I think not yet. I never asked to reveal my true feeling, and ask Him to help me integrate my feeling to something in can cognize. David was different, he clealy ask God to reveal his anxious feeling and ask God to help him grow from there.

Today I was reminded again, that unless I really honest with God just like what David did, then probably I am still playing God. Unless, I am completely willing to allow him to do the scanning on me, then I will not be true to what He has plan me to be.

No comments: