Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Love Of Choice

Search and Select The Word

Songs of Solomon 1:15

Watch The Context

Solomon Praises his bride, even though her claim she is "dark"

Twice in the whole chapter Solomon praises her with the expression of describing the beauty of his time - Pharaoh Chariot and Jewel

Solomon's reply consist of the shortest part in this passage - his word is small but means a lot

Obseve The Word

How beautiful - repeated twice, indicating emphasis

Your eyes is like doves - methaphorical expression of beauty, attraction

Reflect the Message:

Christ and the Church - Jesus looked at His bride on the same manner, a delight. She might be dark as well, result of the harsh treatment she received. But she is considered beauty in Christ's eyes simply because He loves her

My personal experience - how do i see my spouse? Do ilook at her with delight? Have i ever tell her how beautiful and lovely she is? Just like what Solomon did?

Keyword: Love, Acceptance, Praise, Marriage

Develop A Walk

Thank You LORD for loving me the way i am. Help me to accept your love

Project: To admire my spouse the way Solomon did.

Prayer:

God, help me to love you for you have loved me. And help me to love people around me even more for you have loved us more.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

No comments: