Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Perfect Bride

Search and Select The Passage

Songs of Solomon 5 : 1-7

Watch The Context

The Song was sung in the wedding night of the couple describing the beauty of the bride in "anatomically" detailed description.

Observe the Word

Eyes - doves - beauty, purity, sincerity

Hair - mountain goat - smooth and silky

Teeth - Sheep - white and complete

Lips - Scarlet thread - red, appealing

Mouth - lovely

Forehead - Slice of Pomegranate- smooth, and shining

Neck - tower of David - strong, and straight

Breast - leaping gazelles - repeated frequently throughout the whole book - ultimate beauty

Conclusion - verse 7 - perfect

Reflect the Message:

Christ bride is a perfect bride: Christ sees his bride as a perfect unblemish bride, despite the fact that His bride is us, sinful, inperfect bride. He sees us in this way because Christ sees us in the eyes of grace.

I have to see my wife in this eyes of grace the way God sees me.

Keyword: perfection, praise, love

Develop the New Walk in Grace:

To see everyone through the eyes of Grace

Prayer: Lord, thank you for seeing me from the eyes of Grace. To see me with love and accept me with the same love. Help me to be able to do it to those around me.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

No comments: