Monday, June 20, 2011

Under The Tree

Search and Select The Passage

Continuation of yesterday

Songs of Solomon 2:3

Watch The Context

The verse is still part of the bride songs for her man

Apple tree is generally reffered to not only apple tree but to trees such as pomegranate,citronella, and apple. These trees are the common tree that grow in the Palestine region.

Observe The Word

Delight - an expression of happiness and joy, calmness and peace

Fruit - the tree does not only providing shade but fruit to enjoy

Reflect The Message to Personal Experience

Do i find delight in the presence of God? In the shadow of His power? Do i enjoy the beauty of His providence that is abound? Often time i neglect the word delight. That word has no meaning for me for i dont spend enough time with Him. God is provifing a shade as the symbol of comfort and protection

The same way applied to how should i be for my wife. Can she rest under the shadow of me? Does she feel delighted and i am delighted with her?

Keyword:delight, presence of God, protection

Develop a walk in Grace:
Project: i will spend time in my prayer finding the delight in comminicating with God

I will try to be the shade for my wife in her life

Prayer: LORD, let me be under the shadow of your love


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

No comments: