Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We are His


Search and Select the Passage

Song of Solomon 2:16

Watch The Context

The bride talks about catching foxes and present it to her, and the verse following the verse discuss the bride tried to call him back.

Observe the word

My lover is mine and i am his: reciprocal relationship, supporting one another

Reflect The Message:

1. Jesus looks at His bride (the church) in the same manner. That we are His, we are considered precious, and like the gazelle grazing on the lilies, we are at peace with Him.

2. My relationship with my wife, should be in this manner as well. We are in contact with one another in the strenght and connection that reciprocating one another.

Keyword: love, marriage, relationship

Develop the Spiritual Walk with God

Project: to allow God provide His grace toward me

Prayer: (Casting Crowns) Who Am I?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

No comments: